Blog2018 ≫ DIY fashion disaster save

Clare was out last night without me, and came home spattered with wax 🤔, hmm. Supposedly her friend knocked over a candle in The Pullman, too many candles everywhere in The Pullman. So wax all over her best going out top, and her best wool going out jacket. But, saved by me, with a warm iron, and some paper towels. Good job!

⬅️ :: ➡️

Paul Clarke's blog - I live in Hythe near Folkestone. Married + father to two, I am a full-stack web engineer, and I do js / nodejs, some ruby, python, php etc. I like pubbing, parkrun, eating, home automation and other diy jiggery-pokery, history, genealogy, TV, squirrels, pirates, lego, + TIME TRAVEL.