Surprised that I didn't notice this sooner, I only heard this mentioned just before christmas when a friend heard Craig Charles talking about it on his radio show. There will be new episodes of Red Dwarf! Will they be any good? I doubt it, we'll see... These details from reddwarf.co.uk
- Show One - The Making Of The Specials
- A highly entertaining look at what goes on behind the scenes on a Red Dwarf production.
- Show Two - Red Dwarf Special: Part One
- The cast get back into character, and costume, a decade on...
- Show Three - Red Dwarf Special: Part Two
- The adventure continues...
- Show Four - A Clip Show With a Serious Difference
- The cast do it their way. Red Dwarf as you have never, ever seen it before!
Show four is apparently going to be all improvised. Ah reddwarf.co.uk has more, including the episode title and premise.
Back To Earth
It's been a decade since we last saw the crew of Red Dwarf, but while they may be older they're still none the wiser.
When Lister's busy day of annoying Rimmer is interrupted by a monstrous attack, it's pretty much business as usual - until a shock development throws Rimmer, Lister, Cat and Kryten back to planet Earth...
I heard it would be set back on earth, wonder if it's been done to save money?
Paul Clarke's weblog - I live in A small town. Married and father to two, I am a full-stack web engineer, + I do js / nodejs, some ruby, python, php ect ect. I like pubs, running, eating, home-automation + other diy jiggery-pokery, history, tree stuff, Television, squirrels, pirates, lego, + TIME TRAVEL.