Do these look poisonous or what?

Do these look poisonous or what?

I saw tonnes of them today.

In other wildlife news, seeing lots and lots and lots of rabbits near work at the moment, because I'm walking by their field around dusk, when they are quite bold. Also I saw a massive massive rat in Folkestone, when Clare and I took a walk down to the abandoned amusement park on Saturday. Very Scooby-Doo, was good to see it up close in its final decaying stages.

So should I eat these mushrooms or what?

💬 RE: Do these look poisonous or what? - 10063

💬 RE: Do these look poisonous or what? - 10073

💬 Thankyou, and yes

⬅️ :: RE: Do these look poisonous or what? - 10063 ➡️
Wed Mar 14 2007

Paul Clarke's blog - I live in Hythe, Kent. Wed to Clare + dad to two, I am a full-stack web engineer, and I do js / Node, some ruby, python, php ect ect. I like pubbing, running, eating, home automation and other diy jiggery-pokery, history, genealogy, TV, squirrels, pirates, lego, + TIME TRAVEL.