Blog ≫ 2003 ≫ Still alive
AND we've tracked down the landlord and someone's coming to look at the boiler today, while me and Clare are off to The Darkness tonight at Virgin Megastore, NICE! Possibly a free JD bar, fingers crossed.
+Fiddling with the Liverpool Barfly listings email, so they get a neater mail featuring all rooms this week
+Popex admin takes a poor second place!
- Earned 462 quid last month from Ask Jeeves links on my half assed lyrics section, that's not bad
- Dealing with the news that the external sales guy who promised us thousands of pounds a month for our inventory has left having sold almost exactly sod all, hope he's not taken our mailing list with him!
- Got a chance to get in with an online MP3 selling thing, sounds rubbish to me
- The 100th Barfly PO was raised using the system what I done writ. It was for brochures.
- off tomorrow for a funeral
Tue Aug 05 2003
Paul Clarke's weblog - I live in Hythe near Folkestone. Wed to Clare + dad to 2, I am a full-stack web developr, + I do js / nodejs, some ruby, python, php ect ect. I like pubs, running, eating, home automation + other diy jiggery-pokery, history, family tree stuff, TV, squirrels, pirates, lego, and TIME TRAVEL.