7 a ticket if you mention The 'Gerald when booking
How to book:
- Website: www.lonestarcomedy.co.uk
- e-mail email@example.com
- Call Ian on 07771-796445
- Buy tickets at the Lanterns Club located diagonally opposite Wetherspoons above Stones in the town centre
- Facebook your order to us using the Lonestar Group
- Twitter your order to Lonestarcomedy
- Turn up on the door - there is a risk we may be full!
This is my website The FG that I set up in a fury of excitement when I first came to Folkestone sometime in 2004. I had been a frequent visitor for a while before that but I am technically one of those Down From Londons you get nowadays. The site was updated more frequently with a gig calendar + voting for favourite venues and things, + I know it was a handy resource for those who were thinking of moving to the area. Now I've moved out of Folkestone again (though only to Hythe) it doesn't get as much love as it used to. Ironic really as The town is becoming the exciting place we knew it was just about to. My name is not Gerald BTW, this comes from a pretend newspaper in an episode of The Day Today or something, the Portsmouth Gerald, + how there is a local paper here called the Folkestone Herald. Puns like this are great aren't they? Do get in touch if you have something to contribute, email anythign @ this domain, or try @folkestone or @pauly on Twitter.