Ipod and jogging (#1625)
Searching for something on my site? Not found it? Try here... it's working now!
- Six-plus hours of battery life is not always enough
- Hmm, starts off with a good one, not that I'm in the habit of frequent journeys of more than EIGHT hours, but if I was I'd get one of these...
- Jogging with a hard drive-based player is not cool
- "Some experts say that it's impossible to damage the drive in this way" well, that would be good enough for me. If I ever jogged.
- The IPOD is expensive
- The standard excuse rolled out by people who are too poor, or have spent all their social security on glue and scratchcards. Work harder you jealous bums!
- You want to make high-quality digital recordings
- Oh no, also I can't watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer on my IPOD! Also, why can't I make toast in my kettle? How rubbish is that, all devices should be able to do ALL THINGS... Who's to say this option won't be available with a free software update... that's one of my favourite things about this, I've not had a personal stereo that I could upgrade before...
- You want a choice in online music stores
Ah, right at the end of the article they 'fess up - it's the best piece of kit around.
pauly :: 2003 :: Comment / reply
Jim :: 21 Jun :: 2004 :: Comment / reply
Paul Clarke's blog - I live and work in Hythe near Folkestone, Kent. wed to Clare and father to Harry and Tommy, I am a software engineer, and I do js, Node, php, and ruby. I like Folkestone Gerald, pubbing, restaurants, home automation and other diy jiggery-pokery, history, genealogy, TV, popbitch, squirrels, pirates ☠, and time travel...
Also from the same week
Some more blog posts from the same week as .
Warner Village Islington [Sunday 17 August 2003]
Pirates of the Caribbean is ace [Sunday 17 August 2003]
Pirates of the Caribbean MISSTEAKS (and spoilers) [Monday 18 August 2003]
Stoke Newington Cinema [Monday 1 September 2003]
Keira Knightly Masturbation Stories [Monday 1 September 2003]
Five reasons not to believe "five reasons not to buy an IPOD" [Thursday 6 November 2003]
Pirates of the Caribbean DVD [Sunday 30 November 2003]
Pirates of the Caribbean game [Saturday 3 January 2004]
Keira Knightly Wallpaper [Thursday 8 January 2004]
RE: Pirates of the Caribbean MISSTEAKS (and spoilers) [Wednesday 3 March 2004]
Now BB fans kick off too! [Friday 18 June 2004]
Weekend plans [Friday 18 June 2004]
Not much going on today [Friday 18 June 2004]
You sue my ass, I'm suing yo' ass! [Friday 18 June 2004]
Clissold Leisure [Friday 18 June 2004]
Leisure Connection Watch [Friday 18 June 2004]
Jules Pipe [Friday 18 June 2004]
Leisure Connection [Friday 18 June 2004]
Diane Abbott [Friday 18 June 2004]
This'll be about her sending her kid to private school then? [Friday 18 June 2004]
Last post for the week [Friday 18 June 2004]
RE: Keira Knightly Wallpaper [Saturday 19 June 2004]
Oops [Monday 21 June 2004]
well [Monday 21 June 2004]
Yes, I have made a proper mess [Monday 21 June 2004]
ipod and jogging [Monday 21 June 2004]
Show Us Yer Seagulls [Tuesday 22 June 2004]
quite how you manage to find [Tuesday 22 June 2004]
They give me the fear! [Tuesday 22 June 2004]
It's absolutely pleuting it down [Wednesday 23 June 2004]
Not my puns [Wednesday 23 June 2004]
Harvard guide to RSS [Wednesday 23 June 2004]
Bloggerheads [Wednesday 23 June 2004]
I am in trouble with Mrs Pauly [Thursday 24 June 2004]
PiePod [Thursday 24 June 2004]
im thinking [Thursday 24 June 2004]
miriam [Monday 28 June 2004]
iPod IS expensive [Wednesday 17 November 2004]
Technorati: Web Services for bloggers. [Tuesday 15 February 2005]
New Home Of Me and My Monkey [Wednesday 16 February 2005]